At our practice, we are following the recommendations and guidelines of the CDC and OSHA, offering our patients a safe environment for all sorts of dental care. Due to the current COVID-19 crisis across the world, we have taken all the essential steps to enhance our daily protocols for the safety of our patients and staff.
We have invested in HEPA air filters that circulate and remove aerosols, including the viral particles. Hence, it can help reduce the spread of airborne pollutants and focus on providing protective hygiene. We have also installed ViroshieldFogger, which is a broad spectrum heavy-duty Defra approved disinfectant, that is effective against viruses, bacteria, fungi, etc.
As part of enhanced PPE, we wear face shields and have installed sneeze guards in our practice. And also:
- We will check your temperature upon arrival at our office.
- Always wear a mask during the entire visit. We will have you remove your mask for your procedure only.
- In order to avoid the crowd, we allow only limited people to the waiting room.
- It is also advised to maintain social distancing in the waiting area.
- The appointments will be managed to allow social distancing between patients.
- We may ask that you wait in the car before/after your screening to control the patient traffic in our office.
We will do everything possible to make your visit a safe and secure one!